First of all, what is LTE? well, before going in detail let me say something about it
What is LTE ?
LTE is a high speed wireless communication provided for mobile phones & data terminals. Developed by third(3rd) Generation Partnership Project.Only multi-band phones were able to use Long-Term Evolution(LTE) in the countries where it is supported. It involves Global System for Mobile communications(GSM)& Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)/High Speed Packet Access(HSPA) network technologies that enhance the capacity & speed by using different radio interface.
In general it is termed or mentioned as 4G(fourth generation) LTE. But I am not going to do that because LTE smartphones will not meet the 4G wireless services(technically). And you know what! the advanced LTE standard is good at ITU-R requirements & one can experience the original 3G(third generation) technologies. International Telecommunication Union(ITU) defines the TRUE 4G that makes you clear about the Long-Term Evolution advancement from present 4G technologies.
In the past few years there are many drastic changes in the world of smart phones & there network technologies. In US,2011 smartphone sales show that 7 percent of total are the mobile phones that uses Long-Term Evolution technology & obviously the number is very high now. No surprise that, AT&T’s LTE network is now able to provide faster download speeds than Verizon’s. Well I do agree, that when Long-Term Evolution is in ON state the mobile phone consumes large amount of power which in result makes you to face low battery life issues. But later it had overcame that.
Fine, now I hope that you can understand the technology what we are discussing about in a more detailed way than before.Lets start going through some smart phones. One of the familiar company to all of us is Samsung so let me initialize the main content with it. Samsung Galaxy is the something which is not rare I guess now here is a list of Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
List of Best LTE Mobile Phones:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus:
Do you want to experience the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS) along with the LTE connectivity? If yes, then we can go with this as best because it is the third emphasis at Google Nexus smartphone line. Even the specifications (hardware) makes one cool & satisfied. Here are few objectives of Samsung Galaxy Nexus that we need to mark…
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Nexus:
- Mobile released in November of 2011 & also termed as Samsung Galaxy X,Samsung Google Nexus.
- If you are looking for a display of 4.65′ then your choice was right if it is Samsung Galaxy Nexus . Not only because it was more than 4.5 inch but the display is of Super AMOLED(Active Matrix OLED) made me to say that. As the SAMOLED display integrates a capacitive touchscreen layer helps for the thinner design. And the low power consumption is possible due to SAMOLED which even reflects less light.
- The resolution is of 720 X 1280 pixels
- The Graphics Processing Unit(GPU) is of Power VR SGX540 & CPU(Control Processing Unit) is of dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 .
- I am sorry to say these that there is no external memory slot(SD card slot) but don’t worry as it has 16 GB of internal memory & also 1 GB RAM
- OS(Operating System) is Android version 4.0 ICS, can be upgraded to v 4.3 jelly bean.
- The camera rolled up with 5 MP, auto focus & LED flash(primary).Geo-tagging,touch focus & face detection are the special or additional features one can say. Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p @ 30fps. video : 1080p @ 24fps.
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket:
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket is a best mid-range mobile phone with its fast download speeds when LTE is enabled on the smart phone (it). Galaxy S II skyrocket was announced in October of 2011.For AT&T the network technology is GSM/HSPA/LTE and the weight is of 130.5 g. List of the specifications f these smart phone are as…..
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket:
- Display is of Super AMOLED , 16 M colors & the size is of 4.5′ with resolution of 480 X 800 pixels(also supports multi-touch).
- Platform that involves Operation System(OS):Android version 2.3.5(Gingerbread) & can be upgraded to jelly bean i.e, version 4.1.2.
- Adreno 220(GPU),Dual-core Scorpion, 1.5 GHz(CPU).
- Yes, there exists a SD card slot for storage (external memory) that supports up to 32 GB. Internal memory: 16 GB and 1 GB RAM.
- One can capture the things with camera whose primary features are 8 MP,auto focus,LED flash,can tag the location & able to detect the face (Secondary 2 MP).
- Supports GPS & micro USB 2.0.
Motorola Droid RAZR:
If you are looking for a smart phone which battery lasts for little longer period of time than the general time then go for Motorola Droid RAZR. As the battery lasts & accessible for 11 hours with LTE usage or enabled LTE. Even hardware is quite satisfactory……
Specifications of Motorola Droid RAZR:
- It comes with 4.3′ advanced display(S Active Matrix OLED) & the resolution of 540 X 960 pixels.
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass & battery is non-removable Li-Ion 1780 mAh .
- GPU is power VR SGX540 & CPU is Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9.
- Has the card slot that supports 32 GB along with the 16 GB internal memory ; and 1 GB RAM.
- Camera is same as Samsung galaxy s II skyrocket that is 8 MP primary & 2 MP secondary(touch & auto focus).
- Its weight is 127 g & needs micro-SIM.
Well now you can make a better & effective decision about the smartphones. Hope you had gain some knowledge about the LTE & specifications of the mobile phones listed above.